Pure Joint contains an optimum blend of ingredients proven to support normal joint function and suppleness in horses. Horses in work, older horses and younger horses can all benefit. It is given on a daily basis and after ingestion helps the joints via the bloodstream.
- Suitable for all horses in work, older horses showing signs of stiffness or younger horses.
- Delivers four key ingredients to support joint health.
- Contains MSM which supports healthy connective tissue- ligaments, tendons and muscles.
- Source of bioavailable vitamin C which is important for collagen production in the horse.
- Aids healthy cartilage.
Delivery is free for orders over £150.00. As from November the 12th there will be a delivery charge of £4.95 for all orders less than £150.00
|Price per Tub||£34.50||£32.50||£31.95||£30.95||£29.25|
Out of stock
Pure Joint is a daily supplement that helps to support healthy joints in horses. We recommend using it to aid normal joint function.
Pure Joint delivers four key ingredients to support joint health. Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM are involved in the formation of proteoglycans which are important components of cartilage, joint lubrication and connective tissues such as ligaments and tendons.
These are complemented with a bioavailable form of vitamin C which is necessary for the synthesis of collagen. It is also the main soluble antioxidant in joint fluid.
Strains, knocks, advanced years, training and competing all take their toll on horses’ joints. Pure Joint is a high-quality supplement for supporting joints on a daily basis.
• Pony 2 x 25ml level scoop per day
• Horse 3 x 25ml level scoops per day
• Large Horse 4 x 25ml level scoops per day
1 level scoop (25ml) = 17.3g
|Crude Protein||8.4%||Crude Oils & Fats||0.5%||Moisture||2.9%|
|Crude Fibres||1.9%||Crude Ash||22.5%|
- Glucosamine HCl
- Chondroitin sulphate (avian)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Ascorbyl mono-phosphate (Vitamin C)
- Lucerne meal
Per daily horse dose (52g/75ml): 5g Glucosamine, 50mg Chondroitin Sulphate, 5g Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), 3g Vitamin C.