Pure Feed Graze to change name to Pure Meadow Mash
As a result, and after much deliberation, it has been renamed Meadow Mash which better captures and describes the feed’s uses and qualities.
The name will change on our bags, website and marketing material from 31st March. The feed has not changed in any way in terms of recipe or nutritional make-up.
More about Meadow Mash
Meadow Mash is a high fibre, low sugar and starch feed with added nutritional benefits. The seven different herbs improve palatability and will tempt even the fussiest of eaters. It can also be used as a partial hay replacer.
- Low sugar and starch content – suitable for those needing a low starch diet due to laminitis
- Quick soaking
- A great source for additional hydration when soaked.
- Palatable – with added herbs and mint to tempt fussy eaters
- High fibre, with added pre and pro biotic to support gut health
- Ideal for older horses or those with poor dentition
- Can be used as a low dust alternative forage to hay or when turnout is limited.
An innovative new bag to go with the new name
Better still, the new name coincides with our launch of our all new environmentally friendly feed bags. As well as being made from 30% recycled raw materials in fully recyclable LDPE 4 – they come with a host of other benefits, including: enhanced surface grip for improved stacking and storage, ergonomically designed barcodes, and QR links to full nutritional information on our website.
Contact the Pure Feed Nutritional Team
For advice on feeding your horse to help them stay calm and focused when ridden, or for more information about Pure Feed contact our friendly nutritional team. You can email [email protected] or call 01458 333 333. You can also request a free diet plan for your horse.