Pure Recovery is scientifically formulated to provide horses in hard work with the nutrients they need to recover effectively. It is for all horses in work, but you may particularly consider it if your horse is away competing for several days in a row, or is returning from an injury and is stepping up training. It has three active ingredients which soothe tired muscles and provide the building blocks for muscle repair and growth.
- For all horses and ponies in training, horses that have previously suffered an injury, and following hard work or competition.
- Works best when fed soon after exercise.
- Contains MSM for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Branched chain amino acids included for muscle repair and growth.
- A source of high-quality whey protein.
|Price per Tub||£34.50||£32.50||£31.95||£30.95||£29.25|
Pure Recovery has been formulated to supply the key ingredients demonstrated to aid the horse’s recovery after exercise.
Damage to tendons, ligaments, bone and muscle can be sustained whilst training and competing. Even the fittest and healthiest horses are susceptible to such wear and tear. When issues like these arise, performance can drop off, your horse suffers with stiffness and soreness and recovery times increase.
Research shows that branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) and high-quality protein fed straight after exercise promote muscle repair and muscle growth. Pure Recovery contains whey protein and the BCAAs leucine, isoleucine and valine. In addition to these MSM in the formulation helps to soothe tired muscles.
When our horses are in intense training or competing, we tend to spend a lot of time thinking about what we feed our horses prior to the exercise. However, we often spend far less time considering what will be best for them after hard work. This is where Pure Recovery comes in. For maximum effect, feed it as soon as possible after exercise along with a little of their regular feed.
Feed as soon as possible after finishing exercise
• Pony 1 x 25ml level scoop per day
• Horse 2 x 25ml level scoops per day
• Large Horse 3 x 25ml level scoops per day
1 level scoop (25ml) = 20g
|Crude Protein||0.4%||Crude Ash||0.2%||L-Leucine||25g/kg|
|Crude Fibres||0.4%||Dry Matter||3.8%||DL-Isoleucine||12.5g/kg|
|Crude Oils & Fats||0.1%||Methylsulfonylmethane||125g/kg||L-Valine||12.5g/kg|
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Branched chain amino acids (BCAA)
- Whey protein
- Lucerne meal
Per daily horse dose (40g/50ml): Whey protein 5g; MSM 5g; BCAA 1g.