Pure Gut Balancer packs a powerful combination of pre and pro biotics which help to nourish the good bacteria in the hind gut and keep your horse’s digestive system healthy. It is suitable for horses experiencing digestive discomfort – perhaps due to stress, frequent travel or medication like anti-biotics. It is also a useful supplement to give when your horse is switching to a new diet.
- For horses showing signs of digestive discomfort.
- Great for maintaining or restoring natural gut balance when changing diet.
- Contains a powerful combination of pre and pro biotics.
- Helps to nourish the good bacteria in the hind gut aiding gut balance.
- Assists the natural process of fibre digestion.
Delivery is free for orders over £150.00. As from November the 12th there will be a delivery charge of £4.95 for all orders less than £150.00
|Price per Tub||£34.50||£32.50||£31.95||£30.95||£29.25|
Pure Gut Balancer is a supplement formulated to support your horse’s digestive system. Normal hind gut function is vital to the health of horses but can easily become imbalanced. Horses can experience a disturbed hind gut due to many reasons. These can include medications like wormers and anti-biotics, changes in diet, stress, travel, dehydration, exercise and even changes in the weather.
The pre biotic part of Pure Gut Balancer contains MOS and beta-glucans. These attach to the bacteria within the intestinal tract. Beta-glucans have also been shown to interact with the immune system. The pro biotics element is the live yeast saccharomyces cerevisiae. This is a protected live yeast which has a special coating that helps high levels of it to reach the hind gut.
Formulated by experts, you can be confident that Pure Gut Balancer is a wise choice – whether you want a smooth transition to a new diet for your horse, or you have noticed they are experiencing difficulties with digestion for another reason.
Maintenance – to support a healthy hindgut
• Pony 2 x 25ml level scoop per day
• Horse 3 x 25ml level scoops per day
• Large Horse 4 x 25ml level scoops per day
1 level scoop (25ml) = 14.7g
For horses requiring extra support feed as below for seven days and then change to the maintenance feeding rate. If no change is seen within 48h the feeding rate should be doubled.
• Pony 4 x 25ml level scoop per day (or 6 if no change after 48h)
• Horse 6 x 25ml level scoops per day (or 8 if no change after 48h)
• Large Horse 8 x 25ml level scoops per day (or 12 if no change after 48h)
1 level scoop (25ml) = 14.7g
|Crude Protein||16%||Crude Oils & Fats||3%||Moisture||<10%|
|Crude Fibres||23%||Crude Ash||10%||Starch||2%|
- Protected live yeast
- Yeast cell walls.
Per daily horse dose (29.3g/50ml): 3 x 1010 CFU Saccharomyces cerevisiae, 2g mannanoligosaccharides (MOS)
Additives (per kg): Zootechnical additives: Gut flora stabilisers; Saccharomyces cerevisiae 1.4 x 1011 cfu/kg (4b1710).